Latest market and salary trends in Estonia
“Palgainfo Trendid” is a biannually published summary of the most extensive labour market and salary survey in Estonia.
On 8 October 2019, the Agency published their latest report “Palgainfo Trends: Summer 2019”.
The publication is based on the results of the employer, employee and job-seeker survey carried out by the Salary Information Agency and its partners in May 2019.
The Salary Information Agency surveys employers and employees twice a year – in the spring and in the autumn.
Participant numbers in the survey of May 2019: representatives of 523 organisations and 9 067 employees and job-seekers.
The consultations are based on the surveys of labour market and salaries conducted by the Salary Information Agency twice a year.
- Analyses of wages and salaries market position
- Analyses of bonuses and variable pay systems
- Benefits – offered and expected
- Expectations of different groups of employees
- Labour market behavior of different groups of employees
- Flexible work arrangements
Further information and ordering please contact:
Mobile: +372 5688 5066